Monday, February 20, 2012

keeping the genius flow...

genius rising...

i don't get into ruts too often. i usually have something or someone that i can lean on for inspiration. anybody close to me will tell you that i live in the bookstore on the weekends.

magazines for fashion, weddings, cars, photography equipment, home design, etc. fill the crevices of my inspirational base.

i also stay informed about my craft by checking a few blogs and review sites from those who are of critical importance and have substantial influence in my field of work.

this continuous pattern of studying, analyzing, experimenting, and remaining humble is the way that i raise my own creative bar and credibility as an artist.

international...yup...that will be me.

how do you keep your genius rising/flowing?




No comments:

Post a Comment