Monday, February 6, 2012

yes, i do weddings...

the season for love...

wow sounds so cliche doesn't it? yup, BUT it's true. many of you know someone or are YOURSELF getting married.

well, i am happy to break this to you, I DO WEDDINGS, ha! yup! that's the bulk of my work other than doing short films. i really enjoy capturing the moment of to people joining in a bond before all who wish them well. it's really a HUGE event for most couples and attendees.

so, in the season of spreading the word about my services, since i have been very fortunate to continue to receive requests for my services (getting booked is AWESOME) i have included some sample photos.

don't hesitate to also check out my website. http://jmrene.com/ i can be reached through the contact tab, i respond pretty quickly also.











No comments:

Post a Comment