Sunday, March 11, 2012

1000 hits...

success begins from within...

it's true that success starts from within but without the support and followership that you have provided achieving my ultimate success will not be possible.

Thank you to everyone who has watched my films, commented on my posts, and forwarded my blogsite information to others.

i will continue to strive to provide encouraging content and be a site devoted to inspiration and insightful information, and mostly photography/films. ha!

the next film i produce will be based out of Atlanta. if you are in the Atlanta area and are interested in any of my upcoming projects drop me a line in the comments section or direct message me on twitter @jasonmlrene

the picture below...aahhh was taken at a tropical paradise...St. Lucia, though the place where this was taken is not the ultimate goal, traveling to places like this and sharing inspirational films IS. what are some of your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment