Thursday, March 22, 2012

it is never too late...

...

for those of us who are a little older and are just now getting started in what we REALLY want to do in life, IT IS NEVER TOO LATE!

i came across this young fellow a while ago and found his story inspirational only because of where he started...and now look at where he is...Forbes...Billion with a B....

Cheers to you John Paul Dejoria!

born...April 13, 1944. helped found Paul Mitchell Hair Systems in 1980 (my math may be off but when he was around 36? HA!) with less than a thousand dollars!!!! yearly revenues now....$900million.

NEVER TOO LATE!!!!!!!


STAY ENCOURAGED!

2 comments:

  1. I've read about Paul Mitchell before. It's truly inspiring. I always think of my sweet mommy. Went back to school and 42 and obtained her Nursing degree. Now she's doing something she loves. I know anything is possible as long as I stay encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. Your Mom has the right idea, never too old and it's never too late until...you are IN THE GROUND!

    ReplyDelete